Congratulations to our Bloomin' Suitestakes contest winner
Danielle W. of Gunter, Texas will be feeling like a star when they get
VIP treatment at this year's festival!
Winner will receive:
(2) night stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Galleria during the Bloomin' Bluegrass Festival - breakfast included
Two weekend passes to the festival
VIP Cabana suite, which includes a decorated tent with:
Two (2) Adirondack chairs
(3) Backstage meals for two guests
Complimentary drinks and beer
VIP parking spot at the Historical Park
Souvenir Bluegrass Heritage Foundation event t-shirt
Prize valued at $700.00
The Bloomin' Suitestakes takes place September 16 - October 2, and the winner will be notified via email on October 5. Good luck, and we look forward to seeing you at the festival on October 16 and 17!
Official Terms and Conditions for the Bloomin' Suitestakes
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at the www.bloominbluegrass.com and who are 21 years of age as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States of America and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of City of Farmers Branch, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of City of Farmers Branch as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Wednesday, September 16, 2020 at 8:00 a.m. CST and ending Friday, October 2, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. CST. All online entries must be received during the online campaign period.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at www.bloominbluegrass.com. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of City of Farmers Branch. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of City of Farmers Branch.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive the following:
a two night stay at the Double Tree Dallas Galleria Hotel beginning on Friday, October 16, 2020, complimentary full breakfast for two guests, VIP cabana with: two Adirondack chairs, backstage meals for two guests, complimentary drinks and beer, VIP parking spot in the Historical Park, souvenir Bluegrass Heritage Foundation event t-shirt, and two weekend passes for event admission. The approximate retail value of this is $700.00. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by City of Farmers Branch. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at the sole discretion of City of Farmers Branch. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for City of Farmers Branch to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of City of Farmers Branch. Winner will be notified by email within 24 hours following selection of Winner. City of Farmers Branch shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 48 hours from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT CITY OF FARMERS BRANCH’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering the content of information within the entry, You understand and agree that City of Farmers Branch, anyone acting on behalf of City of Farmers Branch, and City of Farmers Branch’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of City of Farmers Branch. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless City of Farmers Branch from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which City of Farmers Branch may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: City of Farmers Branch reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond the City of Farmers Branch’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, City of Farmers Branch may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by City of Farmers Branch. City of Farmers Branch also reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. City of Farmers Branch has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, City of Farmers Branch reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless City of Farmers Branch and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE STATE OF TEXAS, CITY OF FARMERS BRANCH, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in The State of Texas, City of Farmers Branch having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: City of Farmers Branch Parks and Recreation, 13000 William Dodson Parkway, Farmers Branch, Texas 75234. Requests must be received no later than Friday, October 18, 2019 at 8:00 a.m. CST.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is City of Farmers Branch, 13000 William Dodson Parkway, Farmers Branch, Texas 75234 www.bloominbluegrass.com
14. Facebook: The Campaign hosted by City of Farmers Branch is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
15. By submitting the online form, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules and will be automatically subscribed to future communication from City of Farmers Branch and Double Tree Galleria by Hilton.